I was browsing an online forum today and stumbled across a thread where the poster was wondering about what laws that may or may not still exist that prohibit crossdressing. This is obviously a serious topic and one that needs to be dealt with. But hey it is a Friday so instead, this inspired me to attempt to be funny and I got me in a frivolous state of mind.
If there were a 10 commandments of crossdressing, what would they look like? What are the laws of crossdressing? You know something along the lines of:
- Thou shalt not shave your legs after Labour Day (if you wish to remain in the closet).
- Thou gaff shalt always hide your junk.
- Thou shalt not covet thy sister’s suspender belt.
- Thou shalt always wear thy suspender belt under (or is it over???) thy panties.
- Thou bra strap shall always remain hidden.
- Thine neighbours’ make-up shall remain off limits at all times.
- Thou shalt live in stealth and feel guilty at all times for crossdressing is surely worse than anything else imaginable.
- Thou shalt not lose thou false nails if thou wishest to remain in the closet.
- Thou shalt not get upset at being misgenered as 5 H ! T happeneth.
- Thou shalt not make fun of crossdressing it is too serious an endeavour (oops).
Sorry if this is too off colour for any of you but I was struck by inspiration to try and be funny.
I have probably failed miserably.