Just a bit of light-hearted fun. Here is a list of some problems my wife and I have from time to time:
- Sitting at a family dinner and my in-laws compliment my wife on her clothing, ask where she got it and I need to bite my tongue as to where and when I got it.
- Sitting at a family dinner and my in-laws compliment my wife on her jewelry, ask where she got it and she needs to stop herself saying that it the piece in question is mine actually and she is just borrowing it.
- Having to stop yourself from asking your sister-in-law about how she gets such perfectly hairless underarms. And failing. AWKWARD.
- Wanting to give family and friends advice as to where to get the best deals on false nails and which are the best brands to buy.
- Having to explain to your wife (in a shop) what THAT particular hair accessory is used for and seeing the other customers look at you strangely.
I am sure many of you will have experienced similar (and other) moments. Would love to hear about them in the comments below. I will also be adding to this list as I go along I am sure.